Portland Indoor Soccer — located just across the Hawthorne Bridge from downtown Portland—is home to the best in competition and value in Portland indoor soccer.
Since 1985, when we opened our doors in the historic Imperial Skating Rink building on Portland's industrial east side, thousands of men, women and children who love socer have made this pitch their home.
Portland Indoor Soccer provides a fun, friendly atmosphere for players and fans of all ages. We offer five seasons of men’s, women’s and coed team competition every year, plus adult open play twice weekly and a full schedule for kids in our ‘Lil Kickers program.
• Levels of competition in our adult leagues are determined by player ability – we host teams from novice/recreational to all the way to highly competitive
• No extra fee is charged for identification cards or referees (a big savings for you)
• We currently have a waiting list for new teams – please let us know if you want to add your team to the waiting list
• Open adult play every Tuesday and Friday from noon to 2:00 pm
• Walk up price is $7.00
• 10-play cards are available for $60
Kick back in the seating area by our snack bar where you can sip a soda or microbrew while watching soccer on the 70” High Def TV. We also have a foosball table for those who like to kick it old school.
Our 20,000 s.f. arena is also available for private parties and practices, as schedules permit. Call Ryan or Brian at 503-231-6368 for more information.
Our Lil’ Kickers program is a nationally renowned child development soccer program for kids ages 18 months to 10 years. Enrollment is always open and classes are pro-rated.
Click here to get more information and sign up your Lil’ Kicker today!